Leeds West Indian Carnival 2012
(Click On The Images Above To See The Full Flyers)
Leeds West Indian Carnival 2012 Our 45th Year
Come and join us in the celebration.
45 Wonderful Years !
Map of Carnival Route
The Procession will depart from Potternewton Park,
Harehills Avenue at approximately 2.15p.m.
It will normally last
approximately 3 hours and takes the following route:
• Out of park, left onto Harehills Ave, at the traffic lights.
• Turn Right onto Harehills Lane
• Turn Right at the Traffic lights junction onto
• Down Roundhay Road past the Esso Petrol station
• Bear Right onto Barrack Road
• Bear Right onto Chapeltown Road, up to
• Turn right at Cantor's Fish shop back onto
• Proceed down Harehills Avenue back to
Chapeltown Road : 2, 3,3A, 22, 24
Roundhay Road : 13, 12, 13A, 98
Scott Hall Road: 7, 7s, 7a